Jewellery Care

Because everything we Love needs Care

Not many know that the word “Diamond’ comes from the Greek word ‘Adamas’ and this means ‘unconquerable and indestructible.’ Another lesser known fact is that 80% of the world’s diamonds are not suitable for jewellery therefore the rest 20% deserve gratitude and extra care.
Avoid wearing diamonds while doing housework or any kind of rough work. Even though a diamond is extremely durable, a hard blow could chip it. Also when doing household chores, never allow diamond jewellery to come into contact with cholrine bleach.

Mukhlasi Polki Jewellery

Mukhlasi Polki Jewellery must always be kept away from moisture, especially in a city like Mumbai, where it tends to oxidize and tarnish the jewellery. One should never apply perfume or hair spray directly on the jewellery.

Diamonds

It is a very bad practise to use pins or brushes to clean the diamond jewellery.

Pearls

Pearls and color stone jewellery must never be kept loosely with diamonds, because the diamonds will leave scratches on them.

Earrings

Ideally, even if 2 pieces of the same pair of earrings are kept in a pouch, they should be packed individually in separate zip-lock bags.